Local hair salon I go to had Hip Klips, purchased one and love it!
EMF/RFID Subtle Black XL w/logoAdd to Wishlist
- BLOCKS the EMF's emitted from your cell phone (cell phone protection)
- BLOCKS RFID's (Identity Theft Protection)
- Protecting the electronic transmission of information of your cell phone, credit cards, passport and Driver's License!
Essentially, it is a cell pocket and handbag... all in one! Best suits
- Plus size phones
- All phones
- W 6” x L 8”
- EMF Protected with Copper-Nickel Lining
- This pocket is made of Vegan Leather
- Two zip pockets on the front.
- One open slip pocket on the back (easy access Cell phone pocket).
- Elastic tab on the side to hold your glasses.
- Add an Oxford Belt or Chain Strap to turn pocket into a cross-body, shoulder strap, or waist strap. These items can be found in our Accessories Section.
- Add Extension Chains to adjust the position of where the Pocket hangs, up to 7". Perfect for high-waisted pants and fuller figures.
This purse is so versatile, extremely comfortable & very stylish. They had quick shipping as well. I accidentally placed in 2 orders & emailed them asking for the deal if you spend $50 you receive the aqua purse free of charge, I received an email back promptly the next morning & received the promo purse a day or 2 after my purchased items. Great customer service goes a long way! I highly recommend their products
I sell cars and need to carry my phone, pen, and paper at all times. A customer told me about these. She noticed that I have a purse with the strap around my neck that goes right down the middle of my chest. This should help in not showing off my small boobs!
This is not the first time I use this product. I had another one for years which I loved but it wore out from so much use. I absolutely love this new one-it's bigger and I can fit the cell phone much better and it has 2 zippered compartments so I can replace using a wallet.
I think this product is great! I bought mine for my first trip to Europe. I am a middle aged woman and wore the HipKlip on the inside of my shorts/pants waistband. It contained my passport which I needed but didn't need accessible and was concealed. I also had extra cash in case I needed it.