Thermal Oxford Black XL
- W 6” x L 8”
- This pocket is made of Poly-Nylon (similar to a computer bag)
- Two zip pockets on the front.
- Top zipper pocket is Thermally Lined
- Comes with one Gel Freezer Pack
- One open slip pocket on the back (easy access Cell phone pocket).
- Elastic tab on the side to hold your glasses.
- Add an Oxford Belt or Chain Strap to turn pocket into a cross-body, shoulder strap, or waist strap. These items can be found in our Accessories Section.
- Iphone 6S (2.64” x 5.44”)
- Iphone 6 plus (3.06” x 6.22”)
- Iphone 7 (2.64” x 5.44”)
- Iphone 7 plus (3.07” x 6.23”)
- Galaxy S5 (2.85” x 5.59”)
- Galaxy S6 (2.78” x 5.64”)
- Galaxy S7 (2.74” x 5.61”)
- Galaxy S7 Edge (2.85” x 5.94”)
- Google Pixel (2.74” x 5.66”)
- Google Pixel XL (2.98” x 6.09”)
- Kindle Fire (4.7" x 7.5")
- PlayBook (5.1" x 7.6")
- Streak 7 (4.7" x 7")
- Galaxy Tab P1000 (4.7" x 7.5")
- ViewPad 7 (4.3" x 7")
Posted by Dyana on Aug 24th 2018
I am a food server. This hip clip is perfect for waiting tables. I use it to hold my iphone plus and a few other items. This material is easy to clean.
Thermal lining is ineffective
Posted by Unknown on Aug 1st 2018
Although the HipClip pouch itself seems to be a durable fabric that should hold up for a considerable time as I use it for my diabetes supplies on a daily basis, I was shocked the first time I used the gel packs in the "Thermal lined" pocket.
When I grabbed the HipKlip pocket to take an insulin injection the exterior, both front and back, was extremely cold after having gel packs in the thermal lined pocket for only about 20 minutes. The outdoor temp was only in the low 80's but I was still concerned enough that I cut my trip short. When I got home after only being gone an hour, the gel pack was no longer even slightly cool to the touch. If I had stayed out for the full 3 hours I had planned or if the temps were in the 90's I probably would have felt the need throw out the remainder of the insulin pen I was carrying rather than risk using insulin that was potentially ineffective due to exposure to high tempratures.